Monday, March 5, 2007

Monday

It upsets me when after feeling like I've moved on from something, I find myself fallen again. Back in the same holes or valleys or traps or caves--fighting the same parts of myself that are rooted in histories of emotion.

I hate it when loneliness sweeps over me. There are days when I feel disconnected from everybody and completely unsure of what it means to be human if there are no humans tied to my heart.

I want to write a short story about this, but I don't know how.

I miss feeling certain about my role in another person's life...knowing that my path and my decisions are connected to someone else's. Of course, that means compromise, which can be a miserable thing. But it also means being bound by love. And now I am not bound. I am utterly free.

But as Dylan brilliantly sang:

Are birds free from the chains of the skyway?




No comments: